Hannah And Joel thought of every last detail when they planned their Air Force inspired wedding in Midway, North Carolina. The unique Hashtag they used is a combination, of Joel’s job as an Air Force pilot, and Hannah’s love of everything polka-dotted. I adore the fact that they created a hashtag, and here’s why you should too…
- Hashtags make it super- easy for the guests to share all of their photos and moments from the big day.
- Hashtags are also a way to make everyone feel more involved, encourage your friends and family to be amateur photographers for the day!
- Hashtags make it easy to share! If friends and family know how to find the photos they won’t ask you to send them.
- Hashtags are fun! your # is a great chance to make a funny/ punny statement and show your silly side.
- Hashtags are a fast way to spread wedding fame and create buzz about your day.
Here is more from theknot.com on how to craft the perfect hashtag to spread all of your wedding day fame!